This guide is describes the examination procedure to be followed when certifing a candidate as a FIWARE expert.
An expert is recognised as having fulfilled the following:
- They have made a solid recognised contribution to the FIWARE Community
- They have a thorough cross-chapter understanding of all aspects of FIWARE including the latest developments in the catalogue
- They are able to describe how to architect FIWARE-based solutions properly at scale
- They are up-to-date with all aspects of the NGSI inference and other FIWARE fundamentals
- They have a solid understanding of what it takes to make a product FIWARE-ready